Monday, October 6, 2014

Collection | Atari 2600 - SSJGohan3972's Collection - Update

We've added quite a bit to our Atari 2600 collection in the last few weeks.
I posted about my Atari 2600 back around the end of August. Since then I have actually picked up a console and came across a cache of Atari 2600 games through trades. I've added several more cased games, I have several more loose that I've yet to make cases for and I also picked up a new Atari game!

Along with the Atari 2600 system (right) I also have an Atari Flashback 3 Retro Game Console which has 60 Atari games built in, it's fun to play but its just not the same!

Halo 2600 is the cap to my collection, a relatively new Atari 2600 game I bought from AtariAge.com
The Games I have made Universal Game Cases for are:

Adventure
Air-Sea Battle
Asteroids
Berzerk
Breakout
Centipede
Combat
Defender
Dig Dug
Dodge 'Em
Donkey Kong
Dragonfire
E.T. The Extra Terrestrial
Golf
Haunted House
Home Run
Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark
Joust
Ms. Pac-Man
Missile Command
Night Driver
Pac-Man
Pitfall
Pole Position
River Raid
Space Invaders
Star Raiders
Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back
Swordquest Fireworld
Yars Revenge

Loose Games Include:
Demon Attack
Vanguard
Phoenix
Moon Patrol
Demons to Diamonds
Jungle Hunt
Enduro
Super Breakout
Slot Racers
Summer Games
Super Football
Street Racer
Football
Baskeball
Mouse Trap

I have spent quite a bit on video games recently (and have several more preordered for the Holidays) but after the new year I plan to start picking up a new Atari 2600 game every month or two from AtariAge (the first one I plan to do is Star Rocks).

Links

No comments:

Post a Comment